Friday, November 7, 2014

Rainbo Restaurant Style Deli Rye Bread

It’s a savory bread of medium hardness with a slightly sour flavor.  I wouldn’t call it good for you, but at one hundred calories per slice it’s okay for its size. Leave it on the counter, and it will grow hair in a week or two. If you’d rather not have a fungus farm growing in your kitchen I suggest keeping this stuff in your refrigerator.

For best flavored grill or toast it, because there just isn’t enough rye to make this bread strong. The hint of dill weed is a nice touch, yes there is such a thing a dill weed, but it’s mild at best.

I bet most of you thought dill weed was something Beavis and Butt Head went around saying. Dill is an herb known to help you pass gas. So when someone calls you dill weed now you know what it means.

Actually, I think dill weed is just the leaves and the seeds are called dill. I think it’s the seeds in the bread or something like that, but I’m not going to rewrite this because it’s not worth my time.


Calories
100
Sodium
150 mg
Total Fat
1 g
Potassium
0 mg
Saturated
0 g
Total Carbs
19 g
Polyunsaturated
0 g
Dietary Fiber
1 g
Monounsaturated
0 g
Sugars
1 g
Trans
0 g
Protein
3 g
Cholesterol
0 mg


Vitamin A
0%
Calcium
0%
Vitamin C
0%
Iron
0

No comments:

Post a Comment