Thursday, December 22, 2022

Hostess Mint Chocolate Twinkies


 I got the last box of Hostess Mint Chocolate Twinkies at the Smart and Final last year. I know I passed these up a few times, because I never did understand Twinkies. 

I can tell you that where as I don't think they rot they do get old and lose their flavor. 

With a good cup of coffee these are okay. I wouldn't call them great but rather just okay. The chocolate flavor is dominant and the moist nature of the Twinkies come clear, but the mint is mostly a smell.  

Honestly, these are fine but i wouldn't get them again because I'm a disgusting blob of a man and Twinkies aren't good for me. The only problem is that the better something tastes the worse it tends to be for me. Almost every sweet thing is not worth the life of a fat man.

No comments:

Post a Comment