Friday, December 16, 2022

Jingles of the Warm Hearts Full Bellies Collection



 Over at iheartcats or iheartdogs you can adopt Jingles here who is a member of the Warm Hearts Full Bellies collection. He sports a little red hat with a red and white scarf that has, if you didn't guess, a bell. His little tag reads: 

    "When I was born, my momma gave me a jingle bell. I still have         it. She said that every time I heard a bell ring a cat was rescued. I     rang this bell so much. But I never thought it would happen for         me. Well, it finally did. You made it happen. So every time you         hear my bell, smile and know that another lonely cat has found its     furever home"

I know that should be 'forever' but cats are notoriously bad spellers. 

In any case, if you want to adopt a little bundle of joy that won't poop all over your carpet then this is the bundle. Every one of them that is sold means that more shelter cats get fed. 

As for me, well, as a Jew there being even one child going hungry is intolerable to me and that goes for humans and fur babies alike. 

No comments:

Post a Comment