Sunday, December 25, 2022

Limited Edition A ‘Christmas Miracle’ Golden Angel Cat Artisan Tree Topper


 With it's sparkly pipe cleaner hallow and little kitty face the Limited Edition A ‘Christmas Miracle’ Golden Angel Cat Artisan Tree Topper isn't something I honestly wanted. In fact of all the things from the iheartcats or the iheartdogs charity for that matter, I didn't see one chanukah ornament. 

We Jews love animals as much as anyone else. 

So why did I get this little fellow if I don't have a tree to put it on? Because buying this puts food in the bellies of poor homeless cats, that's why, and if I could I would save them all. 

At some point I got an email saying I paid for eighteen hundred and sixty meals for shelter cats through my donations at iheartcats. So, no, this thing doesn't tickle me, but I get a kick out of owning it.

No comments:

Post a Comment