Thursday, December 1, 2022

Peppermint of the Warm Hearts Full Bellies Collection


 Peppermint of the Warm Hearts Full Bellies Collection came home to stay with me last year at Christmas, but I'm sure you can still get your own at iheartcats or iheartdogs. Sporting a little Santa hat and a candy cane inspired bow with a present already in hand this little thing is ready to spread some holiday cheer. The tag that comes with him reads:

"I never thought I'd have a family to love me. You've made me the happiest cat ever! I just want to purr and rub against your leg. I will never forget this Christmas for its' the first time I've ever spent it in a furever home and not in a cage. And in case you didn't notice, I'm already dressed for the party, Can we get candy canes? Oh, the memories we'll make together."

I guess a "furever" home is a home forever for a cat. Well, my fur babies are happy and safe.

Anyway, buying this cat means putting food in the bellies of shelter animals and where as I can't save them all, I can sure as hell try.

No comments:

Post a Comment