Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Complements STEVIA Zero Calorie Sweetener


 Complements STEVIA Zero Calorie Sweetener doesn't taste like sugar. It's not bad and will work if you need to choke down bitter coffee in the black. 

However, the goal will always be to make something that tastes like sugar and is zero calories and this just falls short of that goal. I think it's better than some of the sweeteners I have had. 

Again, sweeteners can do bad things to the body. For me that comes with shortness of breath and red stuff leaking out of my tail and burning. I haven't noticed any of that with this but then I haven't had a whole lot of the stuff. 

Stevia is not a magic way of dropping the pounds and it should be had in some form of moderation. If you need this kind of thing the best thing to do is try it and see how it feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment