Saturday, December 9, 2023

Norm's Famous Charbroiled Burgers Triple Threat Burrito

Norm's Famous Charbroiled Burgers Triple Threat Burrito is enough burrito for me to not be able to finish it in shop. Eggs, sausage, bacon, and diced ham all together with greasy hash browns, and two kinds of cheese. 

This would have been better had the hash browns been more crisp. On it's own the burrito is too bland to be good. I wouldn't call it bad, but I had held off eating and even being hungry didn't really love this burrito.

Shame, Norm's Famous Charbroiled Burgers is a business that supports my community but I can't go saying it's great.

Do better, you can do so much better!

1 comment:

  1. No such thing in the cosmos as a “bland” burrito. Add hot sauce and there you are! Perhaps, sir, you might do a review on an excellent hot sauce for one’s burrito or taco. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete