Friday, December 15, 2023

Hershey's Hot Cocoa Kisses


 Hershey's Hot Cocoa Kisses are good in every way save for being an improvement over the Hershey's Kisses. I don't eat a lot of chocolate any more and that which I do it is always got to be something I haven't had before. For that reason I got these Hershey's Hot Cocoa Kisses and they are fine. I would rather have the original, because those are better, but these are fine. 

Hot cocoa is, well, chocolate flavored. These have that marshmallow inside and that makes them more chocolate covered marshmallow then anything else. 

You'll never forget your first kiss. I guess that applies to chocolate.

1 comment:

  1. Sir, if one’s “first kiss” occurred in the 1960’s, then it has been irrevocably forgotten. Most of us cannot answer for chocolate.

    ReplyDelete