Monday, December 11, 2023

Kerwin Frost McNugget Buddies McDonald's Happy Meal 2023 BRRRICK


 Kerwin Frost McNugget Buddies are now at McDonald's and this is "BRRRICK". This is a combination of the words burr and Rick. Or is it Brick? I guess it doesn't matter. 

Anyway, this is probably about as good for you as a McNugget given that the meat in there is full of stuff that doesn't belong in humans, but this is a fun toy I guess. 

It comes in three parts. There is the head dress, the body, and the feet. Three things that can tumble out of the box when you open it and get lost.

I mean, I don't know who Kerwin Frost is and but I normally don't like it if my food has a face. How do these things feel about being eaten? I eat way too many McNuggets so if these make them less appealing to me that's a good thing, but then I eat them, and I should know better.

1 comment:

  1. Sir, you are what you eat. Be it nugget or thimble…thanks for the review…big fan here…big fan…

    ReplyDelete