Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Pillsbury Pull-Apart Kit: Garlic Bread


 It took me two tries to get this Pillsbury Pull-Apart Kit: Garlic Bread right but I think the first time I used the wrong cheese. They don't really tell you what kind of cheese to use but I've used Gouda here. 

Gouda was what I had on hand and it had been sitting in my refrigerator for more than a year.  

Anyway, you really need to place this in a flat pan, because it will not cook right in any other way. I also felt the garlic was a little on the light side but that could be, because I used a stronger cheese. 

All in all, this would be a great crowd-pleaser at your dinner party or it could add some heft to a family meal. This was a lot of food for me and I'm massive so it should fill anyone's gut.  

This is worth trying, but don't roll it out to friends until you've had some experience cooking one or two.  It's for the slightly more skilled chef.

No comments:

Post a Comment