Friday, May 19, 2023

Adaptable Meals Lemon Peppercorn Pork Loin Filet

Adaptable Meals Lemon Peppercorn Pork Loin Filet was oddly salty. I feel like I've been calling a lot of things salty lately but that comes with a high vegetable intake. I had to stop eating as much fast food because of my health. 

In any case, salt was mostly what I tasted, and I guess there was some lemon in their but not much pepper. The right amount of salt will make the flavor stand out but this was just too much. 

I have more of this but I would not get it again.
 

1 comment:

  1. In my experience, commercially pre-seasoned Pork Loins and Tenderloins generally have an odd taste or aftertaste (preservatives?) and they are often too salty. It's much better to buy an unseasoned loin and season it yourself (rub and/or injection) and let it sit refigerated overnight before cooking it. I prefer to sear it on all sides and then finish it in the Smoker. 😋

    ReplyDelete