Friday, February 3, 2023

Veggiecraft Rice Made with Cauliflower Cheddar

'Veggiecraft Rice Made with Cauliflower' sounds like something an AI came up with. I mean, I know there is counterfeit rice now days and such but what is this stuff? Then they add the Cheddar in there and I figured "I should try this. I'm a fat slob and this has to be good for you".

Well, I have to admit it wasn't that bad. It wasn't as good as Mac & Cheese, but it was fine. It could have used more of the cheddar flavor, but that could be because I'm not used to making this product. 

If you buy rice for reasons other than its price and the fact that it's easy to make then this is something you should really try. I'm not going to stop buying my beloved California Wild Rice, but I don't mind this at all.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment