Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Premium Cookies


 I think 'Premium Cookies' is a shortbread cookie company, but it was the bran name I could find other than 'Peanuts' which refers to the Charley Brown gang.

As shortbread cookies go these are okay, they don't go well with my coffee, and they come in a small tin that children will like. If you have a Peanuts fan the tins make great keepsakes and children will love to put things in them like school supplies.

I mean, okay, shortbread cookies are a late fall early winter food and this is a spring themed featuring an Easter color.    

The whole thing just exists and were as I'm not interested in it existing I'm not upset that it does. I would rather have better shortbread cookies than this, but this was a buck marked down from two dollars so I can't complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment