Saturday, March 16, 2024

Seapoint Farms Organic Edamame Spaghetti

When you look at the box of this Seapoint Farms Organic Edamame Spaghetti you get the impression it will taste like spaghetti. That’s a big point for these odd pastas is that if they don’t taste as good as the real thing what’s the point?

Edamame Spaghetti tastes and feels very different from normal spaghetti and must be cooked in a different way. You drop it in hot water then turn the heat off to make this stuff, which is good because it is less fuel, but the result is not at all like spaghetti.

I ended up recooking most of this stuff by dumping it in a frying pan with other things. Mostly I used some frozen beef bowl like things which had all the flavor I needed to cover up the taste of this spaghetti like stuff.

Your enjoyment of this product will depend on how well you like what you put on it, but I would not recommend traditional red Italian sauces. I think it lends itself better to Asian inspired cuisine. It should be fine with a healthy dose of pesto, I think, but mostly it’s oyster sauce for this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment