Saturday, March 2, 2024

Diet Pepsi

This is Diet Pepsi with aspartame. The word just sounds so wrong. Aspartame sounds like medication for our tail ends or maybe some kind of rump bleach. It just sounds so wrong and normally I don’t drink anything with this as an ingredient.

 

In addition to it not being all that great it can cause shortness of breath and makes you want more sweet things. You run around wanting sugar.

 

They had this at a party I went to and so I figured now is the time to review this stuff so that I don’t have to buy it and don’t feel bad about dumping it out.

 

At first Diet Pepsi tastes just like normal Pepsi only a little off. The more you drink it the more off it will taste. It never gets too bad but is still just a little off from the real thing. Were it not for the other problems with this beverage I could live with the taste.

 

Still not my thing. Give me the runs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment