Saturday, March 2, 2024

McDonald’s Shamrock McFlurry

I ordered a Shamrock McFlurry at McDonald’s, and this is what I got. What the heck is this? It isn’t even mixed. I guess they ran out of those things they mix them with, so I got this instead of the real thing.

It was better than the Shamrock Shake which was thin and without flavor. This had much more mint to it, but why is mint Shamrock I still can’t say. I’ve never eaten a Shamrock so I guess mint could be the right flavor. Maybe I should eat a Shamrock just to find out but then how do I know a dog didn’t piss on the one I try?

Anyway, this would have been better mixed. The green coloring wouldn’t have been so dark and gross looking. It still would have not been worth the calories, and I would skip this, but you do you man. Just remember that dairy and beer don’t mix well and you may end up with some vary curdled green stuff all over your car. 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment