Friday, March 22, 2024

Marie Callender's Shrimp Mac and Cheese Bowl

There isn’t all that much to say about Marie Callender's Shrimp Mac and Cheese Bowl. It could have used more shrimp, it could have used vegetables of some kind. It had the creamy sauce that one would put over pasta that was far thinner than the cheese one normally has on Mac and Cheese.

The shrimp themselves were okay but I think I only got five of them and they were small. I’ve seen worse in the way of shrimp. The whole thing didn’t smell fishy, and where as it was over before I knew it the meal wasn’t bad.

My biggest gripe with this is the size, because it felt rather small, but then I guess it wasn’t that expensive. This meal would have been better finished with more protein and fiber. It needs vegetables.

I would get this again, but I would, in fact be, able to eat two or three of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment