Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Snow Leopard Trust Felted Fish Cat Toy

A kitten is an adorable fluff ball with five sets of tiny knives on the bottom that has been given cocaine. I currently have six of these lovely monsters trashing my home, and I live alone, so they need constant stimulation. 

That is why I turned to the Snow Leopard Trust, because the last time I got cat toys from them I monsters couldn't get enough of them. It may be that they are hand made, or it may be that they are made of camel wool but they work better than all of the other thirty or so cat toys I have. 

In fact, just as I got them out of the pack my cat Eva here snatched one of the Felted Fish. Before long, her, the fish, and her sister were rolling on the ground with the thing. 

Will you pay just a little bit more for a hand made camel wool cat toy? Yes, I sure will. Then you're given the added bonus of protecting and endangered species and supporting and indigenous people.
 

I'll admit, they do look kind of odd, but my cats just love them.  



No comments:

Post a Comment