Thursday, September 29, 2022

The Conqueror Virtual Challenge Conquer 2022


If you are going to get any Conqueror Virtual Challenges getting Conquer 2022 is the one because it will no longer be available at the end of the year. It is still you telling yourself I'm going to walk this far, paying someone to keep after that, planting five trees, and then sending you something to tell you it got done. 

Some challenges skip the middle man and just send you the thing that says you got it done. Conqueror doesn't do that. 

Now this is a nice prize with a cool fold out feature and earth and stars artwork. 

To be honest, I buy these to plant trees. I guess I could do that without them, but this is how I plant trees. If you want to plant trees consider this, and if not you're a bad person, and I don't like you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment