Sunday, February 28, 2021

Sweet Earth Awesome Burger


 The Sweet Earth Awesome Burger is not 'totally juicy' as the box boasts. It looks like meat, it tastes like not meat, and will not make the carnivore in you happy. 

I insist on trying every vegan option I come across at a reasonable price. Let's be honest, "meat taste good" is not all that interesting to read about in blog form. I'm sure there are more brands of pre-made burger than there are vegan burgers in the world but vegan burgers are just more interesting. However, these are like most vegan options in that they are not bad, but they are just not good. 

 Fail, just not that great. I will keep putting myself through this until I find a good vegan burger. Then I will keep putting myself through this so you keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment