Sunday, February 7, 2021

McDonald's Happy Meal Toy Milton Bradley Monopoly


I loved Happy Meal toys as a kid and I'm even now collecting toys to go to an orphanage in Mexico so I figured it would be a good fit for me to review one of these things. What you get with this toy is an anthropomorphic Milton Bradley Monopoly box with a near impossible to play simplified game inside. 

The worst part about it is that the board will not sit flat. You could fix this by setting a book on it for a few hours, but then you couldn't get it back in the box without bending it again. Then there's the fact that you have all kinds of little paper parts that will get lost. 

 

The box is big enough to fit better quality playing parts but everything is just made of paper. If this is a toy to put on the shelf and show that you love Monopoly then it's a good little talking peace to have. As for kids playing with it, I call this a fail. There is too much to get lost, too much to make a mess with, and I'm not sure the game is all that playable.

No comments:

Post a Comment