Monday, March 4, 2019

Kool-Aid Sparklers Cherry

Kool-Aid, that's stuff you use to make your water drinkable in a world of old galvanized pipes. Kool-Aid is for folks who can't afford Soda. Or so I thought when I was younger. I drank the stuff myself because I was poor. 

Anyway, Kool-Aid Sparklers are a new soda. They taste like what happens when you put Kool-Aid in a punch bowl with dry ice. 

Now this Cherry stuff ain't bad. I mean, it's not name brand soda and it's about as good as any cherry soda. 

The whole thing about Kool-Aid is that it reminds people of better times when you could afford things and high school diplomas meant you could get a job.  If some Kool-Aid will bring a tear to your eye then this stuff has a magic to it. If your not that kind of person take it or leave it.

No comments:

Post a Comment