Saturday, January 5, 2019

Troy's Burgers Cherry Malt

Have you ever had a cherry malt? Really, I mean, are these a thing? Is it like the pineapple milk shake? I mean, what is up with those? One day I had never heard of them the next it's like every burger place that I've never heard of has them.

Anyway, I ordered a Cherry Malt at Troy's Burgers in orange because I had never had one before, and I have to say they are an experience. Well, I mean everything is an experience when you think about it but I mean, I'm glad I tried this. I wish it came with vodka but I wouldn't have been able to try it like that because I had to drive home.

Speaking of that, I have things I can try with vodka so what am I doing writing this? I'm going to go try a bottle of vodka I've never tried before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment