Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Subway Sandwiches Carved Turkey

Subway Sandwiches Carved Turkey is loaded with fat, salt, and cholesterol. This is generally the way all fast food is so I wouldn't worry that much. In fact, I believe this to be a healthier option. I rather like these sandwiches. I would recommend them and I get them all the time.
Nutrition Information
Default nutritional values are based on the standard 6" sub recipe. Values and portion size will automatically update when the Calculate Yours feature is used.
SERVING SIZE (g)
247
CALORIES
330
Calories from fat
45
TOTAL FAT (g)
5
Saturated Fat (g)
0.5
Trans Fat* (g)
0
CHOLESTEROL (mg)
45
SODIUM (mg)
890
CARBOHYDRATES (g)
45
Dietary Fiber (g)
5
Sugars (g)
8
PROTEIN (g)
25
VITAMIN A % DV
8
VITAMIN C % DV
20
CALCIUM % DV
30
IRON % DV
25

No comments:

Post a Comment