Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Jack in the Box Double Chicken Sandwich of Terror

In the Krusty the Clown takeover of Jack in the box, it would be a lot funnier if he took on Ronald, they have this Double Chicken Sandwich of Terror. They do not look to have a one patty version. In terms of mass these are bigger than the Double Krusty Burger because those things have almost no "meat". 

I'm not sure I would call what is on this meat to be dead honest, but it is chickenish more than the Krusty burger is beefy so I'm going to call it a good deal. I mean, it isn't bad, but it tastes like the chicken you'd get out of a microwave. 

These things are on the small and low quality side, but fine. I think they have too much salt but what doesn't now days?  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment