Monday, April 8, 2024

Wendy’s New Orange Dreamsicle Frosty

Wendy’s New Orange Dreamsicle Frosty is a thing you can buy. I don’t think that the Wendy’s I went to will be open much longer given how the whole place was giving me the stink eye as I was eating, but I hope that didn’t change my opinion of the food. I don’t get to Wendy’s often and that’s because their food has never impressed me.

This doesn’t impress me any more than their other food does. It’s creamy and has an orange flavor.  It’s not bad but it’s not cold weather food and this is still as cold as you really get in my home town.

I’ve never been nostalgic for that orange ice-cream flavor and if you’re not into soft serve then this isn’t for you. Me, I would never get this again but I didn’t dislike it in any way. It was fine and for fast food like this fine is what you expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment