Thursday, April 25, 2024

Jack in the Box Egg Rolls

 I would have had these Jack in the Box Egg Rolls with sauce but instead of giving me the honey mustard they just gave me mustard and that doesn’t feel right. I don’t know, they could be good with mustard, but you couldn’t dip them in the packets they gave me.

Anyway, most of the time when I get these, they are rather good, but do understand that they do not last long and are bad when cold and not good when reheated. I would only get these if you are sure to eat them.

Also, there was a time or two when they tasted off. I ate them anyway and didn’t get sick but they tasted off. Past that, these are unoffensive and have a good texture to them. I also believe they are slightly more vegetably than other foods you get at Jack in the Box so they may be almost good for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment