Saturday, January 27, 2024

Green Giant Simple Steam Shoepeg White Corn & Butter Sauce


 Really Green Giant, Shoepeg White Corn? I had to look up Shoepeg White Corn just to figure out what it was. I'm not that posh. Shoepeg White Corn is sweet corn known for tasting like nothing but being sweet. I have to ask if the slender kernels reminded someone of the wooden pegs used for shoe making and said 'shoe peg', let's call it that.

This Green Giant Simple Steam Shoepeg White Corn & Butter Sauce is for people who think corn is a vegetable and like to serve it on it's own. 

It's not bad for that but I'd still rather put it in my eggs and have a good time. I have succotash omelettes on the regular. 

This is a fine way to eat corn if you're bland and have picky kids but keep some pepper or hot sauce on the side for folks who need flavor in their life. Past that, not bad. I would get this again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment