Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Nuun Sport Cherry Limeade

If you're a fan of cherry limeade this offering from Nuun will leave you wanting. It tastes like very little. The fact that it's Nuun Sport and so delivers some caffeine does make this something of a better product for me, but flavor wise it's a bust. 

If you think Nuun is a multivitamin think again. It's fancy Gatorade. I like it better than Gatorade, but it's still the same sort of thing.   

Another point is how long it takes to dissolve.  As much fun as it is to watch it does get old after a spell and it takes more than five minutes. I drop it in water before my shower. 

With all it's faults I think this stuff is okay and I think I'll buy other flavors just to try them. Then again, I have reviews to write and three other flavors to try.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment