Thursday, January 19, 2023

Jim Bean Original Coffee


 For those of you who like the taste of whiskey in your coffee but don't want to get drunk there is Jim Bean Original Coffee. The early morning days at the cabin to go out and fish in the freezing cold must really have been good times for you. 

Me, I don't look back fondly on those days getting trout blood on my boots and hitting the hard stuff to get me going and keep my fingers warm. 

Past that, I can't say that this is a bad flavor but I'm not the biggest fan of flavored coffee. When I drink it black I like the taste of coffee and when I add cream the cream is what flavores it for me. 

Still, there is nothing wrong with this coffee. It's dark, hot, and full of caffeine so it gets me going. Odd stuff but not bad.  

No comments:

Post a Comment