Thursday, March 24, 2022

Aunt Jemima Hotcake on the Go Buttermilk and Maple


They are retiring Aunt Jemima because she isn't woke enough for  the modern world and every time I talk about that I'm going to point out that this will not feed children. In this case, we should be feeding children who have really great tans, but that's not the point. 

In any case, her 'Hotcake on the Go Buttermilk and Maple' tends to settle a bit with all the flavor going to the bottom, and the top tasting like dough. This is still a fast way to get something hot in your guts for those pressed for time. 

I can't say it's great for you, and this should be had with fresh fruit or vegetables, but it is passable. I have to say I would not get these again unless I needed something fast and found them at a good price, but that's, because I need to try new things for this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment