Saturday, April 21, 2018

Mr. Giant Taquitos Platter Beef

I've lived around Mr. Giant my whole life and only recently went in and tried the place. I guess I know why. The food is good but not really something to remember. 

Take the 'Taquitos Platter' here and know that the taquitos are everything I want in a taquito being crunchy and all. The guacamole is just how I like it being mild and unoffensive, so if you want this spicy you need to make it that way. 

Now remember that 'Platter' is in the name so those rice and beans need to be taken into account, and they are about as boring as rice and beans can be and still be Mexican. 

Look, not only am I white, but I'm American, and I make rice and beans with more flavor than these have. Add some pepper or something if you get these. Now if I were British the cook would have just felt that in the balls. 

Even with all their faults, I'm still so ordering this again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment