Sunday, February 4, 2018

Malt O Meal Marshmallow Mateys

Malt O Meal Marshmallow Mateys is the cereal with marshmallows that are shaped like seamen. . . no, hold on, let me let that sink in for a second. . . Okay, well, if you can make things like Kashi Go Lean, cereal for extremely white hippies, then you can and should make cereal for homosexual men who dress like pirates. You'd think it would be fruity.

In any case, Lucky Charms has nothing to worry about because Marshmallow Mateys is only an okay cereal. I haven't had Lucky Charms in a long time so it could be not as good as these things, but I remember it having more marshmallows. 

This stuff is cereal that you shouldn't think to hard about before you eat. As for me, I got two boxes of this and the second one is going in the box of food I donate to the orphans because I'm too fat to eat that kind of cereal. As for you, feel free to have a box of this gay pride cereal. It wont hurt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment