Friday, February 23, 2024

Jack in the Box Chicken Fajita Pita


My Jack in the Box Chicken Fajita Pita had the lettuce put in last. That’s kind of odd because if you put the lettuce in last it’s hard to see what’s in there. I guess you don’t want to see how sad their tomatoes look. I did order mine with no onions because I get sick if I eat onion.

 

Anyway, this wasn’t bad. I mean, that’s a low bar I guess but it had enough flavor to carry the whole thing and I didn’t think it was nasty. I would honestly get this again except for the fact that if I kept ordering them, sooner or later, I would get onions, and I don’t like onions.

 

If you can hack the onions get this, if you are sitting down and can send it back because of the onions then also get this. I may even start eating pita at home again.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment