Friday, November 18, 2022

Seattle Chocolate Hot Buttered Rum Truffle Bar

I have never been one to pay five dollars for a chocolate bar but in these modern times I think that's an okay price now. That said, Seattle Chocolate Hot Buttered Rum Truffle Bar isn't all that hot, buttered, or rum so far as I can tell. 

The toffee pieces are the standout giving the bar a long and wonderful aftertaste. To be honest, this is more of a novelty in chocolate than it is better than a normal bar. If you want to support a woman owned business Seattle Chocolate is proud to be one.   

I like the idea of environmentally friendly chocolate, which is another reason Seattle Chocolate is a fine company to buy from, but I shouldn't be eating chocolate. In addition, unless you folks read more of my blog entries I really can't afford this stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment