Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Jurassic Park Barbasol Can

They always say 'you can't have your cake and eat it too'. I never understood why anyone would want to keep a cake around, and I always thought that having cake and eating cake were the same, but have in this case means to keep around.

Well, this Jurassic Park Barbasol can featuring fake rust and a logo is something you can buy, use, and then leave in your collection for years to come. Barbasol is a solid brand and it's good shaving cream.

The can looks cool I guess. I have to be honest Jurassic World: Dominion, where the can was featured, didn't impress me. I know this is a throwback to the first movie but who cares that they still have the can that was used to smuggle dino embryos?

Anyway, for something under three dollars this is a think. If you want it get it and if not don't.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment