Sunday, July 17, 2022

Greenfield Natural Meat Co. Uncured Smoked Pork Hot Dogs

There is a good deal to be said for humanely raised meat. Mostly, that it is less likely to get you sick or spawn new illnesses that cripple the world. In the case of Greenfield Natural Meat Co. Uncured Smoked Pork Hot Dogs flavor is not one of its attributes. In fact, I would have to say these are best off the grill not boiled in water.

The idea of my dinner being vegan has some appeal to me, but this meat was raised on a vegan diet. This raises the question, if I don't eat vegan is it okay to eat a vegan? I think vegans would be just as apposed to me eating these things as any other meat. 

Then again, what do you really expect out of hot dogs? I would add chili do these if you want good food but they are just hot dogs in the end.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment