Thursday, December 24, 2020

Market Place Brands 12 Teas of Christmas


 Market Place Brands 12 Teas of Christmas is probably the only one of the three sets that doesn't imply extreme loneliness. The worst of the bunch is the hot cocoa being as you can only have one cup of each flavor and the coffee set only makes half a pot per bag. Tea, on the other hand, can make a whole pot per bag and you can share a pot of tea. I got two sets of these even as I have way too much tea sitting around. 

 The only thing is, get this, the 12 days of Christmas start tomorrow. Yeah I know, Christmas day is the first day of Christmas. If I want to fit these in I need to have more than one review a day for a spell but it's kind of worth it. After all, I need to drink more water, and tea is mostly water.

No comments:

Post a Comment