Monday, November 30, 2020

12 Cocoas of Christmas Holiday Cocoa Assortment


 12 Cocoas of Christmas Holiday Cocoa Assortment was twelve dollars or more at the store and I wouldn't buy them. At five dollars a box I still thought they were too much. Finally they came to under two dollars a box and, like an idiot, I got four of them.

Why did I do that? Because I figured I may screw up on my reviews of them so I wanted an extra. 

In any case, who thinks this is a good gift? Each box is one pack of cocoa, and so only good for one watery cup.  What lonely soul would want to spend the holiday sipping this on a cold morning?

The only good thing about these is that they look cool and so if you find one after the new year you can buy it, box it, and put it up next Christmas for a good laugh or a gift for that person you just don't like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment