Friday, June 8, 2018

International Delight Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Coffee Creamer

I got two bottles of International Delight Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Coffee Creamer because it was 97 cents at the store and my brother is lactose intolerant so he can't have White Russians. I made a Brown Russian for him or whatever you'd call a White Russian with coffee creamer. 

Well, this stuff is not as great as you'd think it would be, and what ever you do don't peal the lid seal off. Pop that thing with a knife but don't cut it off or the thing will leak. 

Anyway, meh, it's okay. 

2 comments:

  1. I love this stuff. I wish it was still available!! 😋

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sooo miss this creamer ... now I try to do my own copy for this taste... Close!
    Sad y'all don't have it anymore! And weird!
    Why to take it off when so many love it!

    ReplyDelete