Sunday, June 11, 2017

Brisk Ice Tea

So my brother wanted to try Ice Tea with his whisky so we got this stuff. Brisk Ice Tea is the stuff we drank with Jack No. 1. If you don't know Jack No.1 is the Jack Daniel's  made by Jack Daniel himself back in that day. A formula that now you can only get as a collectors edition. That's right, I drank this tea with whisky that was meant to be placed on a shelf and looked at rather than be drank.

This is not to say there is anything wrong with Brisk Ice Tea. It get's the job done, but I would rather make my own ice tea. I like to know what goes into my body.

Anyway, this is about like any other ice tea you get that is already sweetened. If you like ice tea this will work for you.  

1 comment:

  1. This stuff looks like iced tea, but it taste more like cough syrup. Actually, cough syrup taste better than this stuff. 😄

    ReplyDelete