Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Banquet Frozen Mega Meats Garlic Parmesan Boneless Chicken Strips


 Banquet Frozen Mega Meats Garlic Parmesan Boneless Chicken Strips should not be allowed to call itself meat of any kind. I know that stuff is made from chicken but meat is still a stretch. 

I added the peas.

Anyway, this is a sad flavorless meal that needs to have the suck nuked out of it to be edible. I can't taste the garlic, and I can see no Parmesan. 

If you're eating this you should think about your life because it is very sad.

1 comment:

  1. "If you're eating this you should think about your life because it is very sad." I wish that I could cook you some REAL Garlic Parmesan Crusted Chicken Strips (boneless skinless chicken breasts or chicken tenderloins dry rubbed and marinated overnight , flour, beaten eggs, panko bread crumbs deliciously seasoned with spices an fresh herbs). How about Tuscan Herbed Mashed Potatoes as a side dish? Spiced buttery Green Peas would also be a good addition! After we've had a delicious meal and I've put away the leftovers and cleaned the kitchen, I kniw what I'd be craving for dessert as you were getting dressed to head off to work (wink, wink)!!! 😜

    ReplyDelete