Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Loretta Buttermilk Protein Pancake Mixes

Loretta Buttermilk Protein Pancake Mixes can be made with just water, but you can also make it with milk and eggs. This adds to the versatility of this product so that no matter what you have on hand you can still make breakfast.  

Given that we left behind a world where people can always get eggs at the start of this year I like that versatility. These pancakes are not bad.

There has been a true love of the pancake for many years in America, but it has never been that strong in my native California. There are some parts of the country where the pancake is what one has on their birthday. 

Anyway, I think these pancakes are just fine. I don't figure they are super pancakes, but what is a super pancake? A pancake should be light and fluffy with a good texture. Most of what you think about is the syrup. 

These get the job done and for that reason I say they're a buy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment