Thursday, August 18, 2022

Garrett Valley Farms Sugar Free Dry Rubbed Bacon


 Growing up as a Reform Jew my mother never shied away from bacon. She never cooked it either because the poor woman never really learned how to cook. I still have to cook it when naked to keep from burning it myself.

Yeah, that's a trick, if you feel the bacon popping the heat is too high. You want it crisp not burnt. Now if I can only get a handle on cracking an egg one handed.

Anyway, Garrett Valley Farms Sugar Free Dry Rubbed Bacon tastes like bacon. I like to keep this around to use up the vegan burgers I buy for this blog. Nothing spices up a vegan burger like some bacon grease. I know that defeats the point but those vegan burgers can really be bad.

Anyway, this bacon tastes like bacon. Who knew?

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I would love to watch YOU cook bacon!!! The bacon wouldn't be the only thing popping in your kitchen!!! :-b...

    ReplyDelete