Saturday, April 23, 2022

World Wildlife Fund Bucket of Frogs


 Have you ever wanted a bucket of frogs? I don't mean for eating. I live in California. We don't really eat frog here. 

The World Wildlife Fund Bucket of Frogs is what you get when you need toys but want to help the environment. They are good sized frogs if a little oddly shaped. I would say they are a little smaller than a soda can. 

What I really want to know is what my money is going to, but with WWF I think they do so much it's hard to know. All in all, as a product these are fun and all the more fun when they save real frogs. 

1 comment:

  1. What, you Californians don't eat frogs??? You folks don't know what you're missing! 😋 I had fried Frogs Legs at a Chinese Buffet this past weekend. The meat is white, more tender than a chicken wing and has a mild Shrimp like taste.

    ReplyDelete