Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Emmett & Liam's Roasted Pumpkin Seed Seed Butter

 Emmett & Liam's Roasted Pumpkin Seed Seed Butter is what you eat when good old peanut butter isn't cool enough for you anymore. Nut Butter means something different when you're a grown up so this stuff brings me back to my youth. 

Only thing is my mother would have never paid for something this off beat when I was a kid. She wouldn't get me new jeans for school. Mom loved the second hand store and spending money on living and not stuff. But I digress. 

I can't say I would pick this over good old peanut butter. It's good, it's different, it's worth trying. It some how reminded me of my mom and now I feel sad because she died when I was young. 

This is a buy, and I'm going to have a vodka.

No comments:

Post a Comment