Saturday, May 25, 2024

Jack in the Box Creamy Southwest Dressing

 I guess if you’re going to eat a Southwest Salad you should get some dressing to go with it, and Jack in the Box has you covered with this Creamy Southwest Dressing.

 

Does it taste like the southwest? I don’t know, I have never tasted the southwest. If you figure the southwest is Arizona and New Mexico it would mostly taste like dirt and cactus. Add in Nevada and you have perpetration, desperation, hookers, and cocaine. Texas would add cow crap and gunpowder.

 

I couldn’t taste any of these things in my Southwester Dressing. It has a hint of spice to it and some citrus undertones like a chili lime sauce. This is only good in small doses, and I didn’t like it because I had a burn in my mouth that this bothered. It’s not the kind of thing I would eat to start with.

 

The best part of this is that it comes with their normal ranch sauce so you can even it out and make it less overpowering. 

I meh at this.

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried Japanese Kit Kats, Richard? Some of them are really great.

    ReplyDelete