Thursday, July 29, 2021

Cap'n Crunch Berrytastic Pancake Mix


 Cap'n Crunch Berrytastic Pancake Mix sounds like a dumb idea. I mean, wouldn't you want the crunch and not the berry for your pancakes? I think they only went on sale because of the Aunt Jemima brand stamp...I don't know if I ever ate her pancakes before. 

As pancakes go these are easy to make and taste fine. They are a little blue when you cook them.

As the politics go, and this whole Aunt Jemima thing pans out, well, I'm sure the starving children care deeply about your stereotype. I mean, why worry about feeding children when you can make them feel better about history or some crock like that. 

I mean, look people, if you want to make things better help the living over the dead and feed the hungry children. These pancakes will do. I think I'll give a box to the orphans.

No comments:

Post a Comment