Saturday, January 16, 2021

Hostess Fudge Covered Twinkies


I've never been able to wrap my head around Twinkies. I mean, they look like Homer Simpson's dork. There even cream filled. Why would you put that in your mouth? Now cover them with fudge and you have something that looks at home in a porselen thrown. 

Hostess Fudge Covered Twinkies taste a lot better than they look. I think they even stay fresher than normal Twinkies, but I don't eat them that often to know.

If you can get past what these look like you still shouldn't eat them, but they are better than normal Twinkies.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I've never been able to wrap my head around Twinkies. I mean, they look like Homer Simpson's dork." OMG, this review makes me want to run out, buy Twinkies and spend the day with them in my mouth!!! Homer Simpson and Peter Griffin are the HOTTEST cartoon men who ever" lived"!!!! 😜

    ReplyDelete