Monday, October 26, 2020

Garden Veggie Chips Ghosts+Bats Sea Salt

Garden Veggie Chips Ghosts+Bats Sea Salt are the kind of chip that some folks figured would be a good substitute for candy in your child's Halloween bag. No one wanted these at my local store, but I couldn't stop eating them. 

Not only did I not give them out to the children last year but I went and got two more bags after the holiday for me.  

If you can get past the idea of your food having an oh face like it just walked in on you and that old lady at your work that dresses like she's twenty and thirsty for the man meat getting a little to frisky at the company Halloween party these are a great snack. 

Don't look at me like that. She was only fifty, and everyone got a good laugh out of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment